Monday, April 23, 2012

Explanation

We waited patiently (or not-so-patiently) for our weekly email from Melissa.  It didn't come!  But then we received the following (from Sister Edwards, Melissa's companion and a bit from Melissa.)

Hello to the Best Broekhuijsen Family in the United States of America! 
      This is Sister Edwards (your daughter's crazy companion). We are emailing you to let you know her email crashed on her and she won't be able to send an email to you today. We will be back at the library tomorrow and she will send it then!  
I hope all of you are having a fabulous week!  
"I was trying to send some giant pictures but it took too long so I signed out and when I signed back in it said I was temporarily locked out due to unusual usage. So that is why I cannot send it today. It is mega racist and I'm awfully sorry." ~Sister B

Just to let you know.... your daughter is AMAZING!!  
Love,
Sister Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment