Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Conversation

I'm expecting our "official" email from Melissa any time now, but meanwhile, I thought it would be fun to post this little email "conversation" that we exchanged a few minutes ago.

Melissa:  Say, how much did my amazing, durable Samsonite umbrella cost you?  And where did you get it?  I'm definitely not asking because I accidentally left it at a convenience store and some wicked person STOLE IT FROM ME!!! 
Mom:  We ordered it through Amazon.  I'm glad to hear that no one stole yours, though! 
Melissa:  Maybe you should order another one for me (if it's not too expensive) because maybe someone WILL steal mine at a convenience store.  Maybe someone will steal it from me last Thursday.  :(

She's definitely a one of a kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment