Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Catch Up!

We were in Stanley, Idaho last  Wednesday and received this surprise email from Melissa.  Unfortunately, though we had "enough" internet to read her email, there was not enough to post anything.  I tried, but it didn't work!  So, here is last week's email, and then I'll post this week's.

Don't hate me. My gosh, I'm so sorry to alarm you, but this week was TRANSFERS so pday isn't until Wednesday! Also we showed up at the library with enough time to e-mail for half an hour and then found out that it closes at 5, not 8. So I only have about 20 minutes to e-mail!

I will give the briefest of updates...

I am getting transferred back to the city!! Sister Jordan and I are opening a new area for English Sisters! The Boston 1st ward, which until now has always been just spanish sisters and spanish elders. So there will be 3 companionships in that ward and I'll be living in Roslindale. I don't know the exact address, but don't worry, Sister Burr can forward my letters that I assume you sent to the Oxford apt.

I have SO much to tell you but I have to keep it brief!

I will be thinking about you so much while you're all at Steaver. I love you, and hope that you can feel that. I'll have stories and much more details on the transfer, Meet the President, etc. next Monday.

Love, love, love you,

Sister Broekhuijsen

No comments:

Post a Comment