Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Few Photos





We received a little package from Melissa (Sister Broekhuijsen) today. There was a letter for us (her parents) and one for Garrett, but not one for Joshua because the "little schmoo schmah" hadn't written to her yet! Anyway, there was also an SD card from her camera with a few MTC pictures. I'm not sure I'll remember how to do captions on the photos, so I'll just tell you that the two other women in the photos are Sister Tofete and Sister Roy, her "tripanions."

Melissa closed her letter to us by saying:

I mostly want to tell you to not WORRY. Keep praying for me, please, but don't worry. I think the worst of the adjustment shock is over. I am getting used to the schedule. I'm following the rules. I'm eating healthily. I'm being watched over and loved. Mostly I'm growing. I know everyone always says this but it's so true — I have learned more about preaching the gospel and about myself in the last 6 days than I could ever have guessed I would. I am not only surviving, I'm thriving here. So please don't worry.

Love, Love, LOVE you,
Sis. Broekhuijsen

No comments:

Post a Comment