Monday, September 19, 2011

A Few Photos (Again)

Hello faithful readers!  We received a letter from Melissa on Thursday, including a memory card from her camera.  So, here are a few photos for your enjoyment - also a couple of miscellaneous quotes from her letter.

The more I am here, the more I am excited for Joshua and Garrett and even Mom and Dad to get here.  How cool that we can all experience this!
Like I said in the email, time is going by quickly, but it still feels like real life was forever ago.  This time next week I'll be nearly packed!  
Random fact, I found a cat hair (Presto's, I think) on one of my skirts the other day and nearly burst into tears.  Not because I'm sad to be here – it was just a weird trigger.  Kind of like Mom and Andrew's sock, ha ha.  [Editor's note:  After Andrew left on his mission, I found one of his socks while cleaning a bathroom and basically had a little mini-meltdown!  Funny the things that can trigger strong emotional responses!]
We get to host missionaries tomorrow!  I'm excited for that.  I don't know how they pick which districts get to be hosts, but I'm feeling lucky.  Especially because I'm here for such a short time!  





No comments:

Post a Comment