Monday, October 10, 2011

Patience Is a Virtue



We waited patiently for an email from Melissa today.  Our internet was down for several hours and we hoped that we might get something when it came back up, but no such luck.  We DID, however, get an email from a friend of hers that happens to live in Boston.  Here is what SHE had to say:

I am a friend of Sister Broekhuijsen and she has asked me to give you the message that she is unable to email home until tomorrow because the libraries are closed for the holiday [Columbus Day.]  She just wanted you to not worry and she will be sure to communicate with you as soon as she can.  
I saw her yesterday and she looks fabulous.  As always, her quick wit entertains many.  She is doing such good works here in Boston and we are so fortunate to have her serving in the single's wards.

So, we will wait patiently (some more) until tomorrow!   I think I can do that…

No comments:

Post a Comment